Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Our Services include, but are not limited to those listed below. Please contact us to find out exactly what we can do for you.
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing tests/evaluations and screenings for adults
- Evaluation and selection of hearing aids to meet your needs
- Access to major hearing aid manufacturers and the latest digital technology and accessories
- Custom hearing aid fittings with advanced digital hearing aids
- Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
- House Calls
- Payment Plans Available
- 30-Day Trial Period with all hearing aid purchases
- Professional & Friendly Service
- Competitive Rates
- Three year warranty along with three year supply of batteries with most hearing aid purchases
- In-house manufacturer repairs
- Custom hearing protection, musician's ear plugs, swim plugs, iPod ear molds and Ultimate ears
Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations
Scheduled and performed by our licensed and nationally certified Hearing Healthcare Professional are subject to professional fees. Insurance often covers these services.
Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
During a hearing aid evaluation, you will meet with a licensed professional who will discuss with you the different styles, colors, technologies, and benefits to wearing hearing aids. You may be shown different styles or have the opportunity to try different hearing aids in the office. Custom impressions may be taken of your ears, depending on the style of hearing aid chosen.
Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
At the hearing aid fitting, you will receive the hearing aids you selected. They are programmed based on a prescription that is specific to each person’s hearing loss. The hearing professional may make adjustments after you try the hearing aids to make sure the settings and fit are ideal for you.
Hearing Aid Repairs
Some minor hearing aid repairs can be done in the office setting in a short period of time; others will need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair. Your hearing professional can help determine what kind of a repair is necessary if you feel your hearing aid is not working properly.